We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for these reasons:
- To process your request for cycling instruction
- To record who we have instructed for our funders
- To provide you with information where you have given your consent
- To deal with a query you have asked us to answer
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent to do so.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly.
The personal information that we hold, will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.