Level Three - Advanced Cyclist
During this short course you’ll learn:
- Fluid cycling - continuous hazard awareness and assessment, and smooth handling of the vehicle in busy traffic
- Junctions - the types of complex junctions and the skills required to negotiate roundabouts
- Lane discipline - correct positioning for multi-lane roads and junctions
- Queues – Filtering through traffic and how it should be done
- Recognition of Dangerous Vehicles - lorries, buses and vehicles with blind spots, and how to avoid them
At the end of the course trainees will be assessed and if appropriate will be awarded their Level 2 Cycling Certificate.